[access-uk] can not delete a stubborn file

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jawslite list" <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:13:55 +0300

Hi to you, all;

For some days, I have noticed that I can not delete a file named:
hlktmp
it's located at:
C:\windows\temp
on my XP PRO HP Laptop.
I tried to delete it with unlocker program and did it successfully but when I
restart my Laptop, it appears again.
I looked to see its size in its properties and saw that sometimes it is of 0
Bytes and sometimes 8.01MB.
I googled this file name and it seems that it's a malware or a kind of
infection.
I've Antivirus up-to-date and use Adaware program every some days against
malware ETC and also use spyware blaster program.
What do you think I have to do to remove this file and how can I know what is
it.
May be it's really a kind of infection or other risk to my Laptop.
I tried all the things, removing all the temp files, scanned my Laptop and
used, disk clean up ETC but without good luck.
Do you think I can do another think or tool that I didn't use, up to now?
My Laptop seems to work fine but I'm afraid that my OS is infected.
I used system restore too and went back two weeks but without good luck.
Any suggestions or help from you will be much appreciated.

Thanks much and hope you'll try to help me.

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx