[access-uk] Re: can i turn off my firewall

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:50:01 -0000

Ray, ours is a Netgear router provided by Sky, our ISP. But I've always left the Windows firewall running because it never occurred to me I'd be safe to turn it off and let the router do its thing alone. That's why I'm here, to learn from you guys!! (smile).

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>