[access-uk] Re: can ennyone help me to start a mailinglist in the freelists a daisylist ?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 13:11:14 +0100

There already is such a list on Freelisys - it's called daisyusers.

daisyusers: DAISY Discussion
This list is for the discussion of DAISY, and anything and everything
related to it. We can discuss, where to find DAISY Books, DAISY
Players and Readers, and so on. We can ask each other for help
regarding our DAISY Players, and discuss how DAISY helps us in our
daily lives.

Go to //www.freelists.org/list/daisyusers for more details and to
join.

George.