[access-uk] Re: can I add wireless to a desktop computer?

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:20:43 -0000

It's far easier just to buy the adaptor as I've done as that means you can
install the software your selft which takes two minutes and plug in the
adaptor. Why transport your machine over there? Plus the charge of laber and
the internal wireless card. It doesn't make sense to me. You would be saving
around £50 by doing it the way I have suggested and it achieves the same
outcome.
My Twitter page is www.twitter.com/saqib1975
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx