[access-uk] Re: calibre

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:30:14 +0100

Hi Brian

Any chance you could give us all the link, and tell us how you got there? I was looking for that information for ages on the Calibre website with no joy. Eventually Roger sent me a list in Word format that was released right back at the beginning of the new service, but this obviously has the disadvantage of not being up-to-date.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>