[access-uk] Re: cable move.

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:43:19 -0000

It would be cheaper to buy a rooter and set it up there are rooters that
work well with jaws and it would mean you could move the computer anytime
you wish to it also gives you a lot of protection from things as there is a
firewall in the rooter

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry