[access-uk] Re: cable move.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:32:24 -0000

Hugh, thanks, I got the spy prog all right, sorry if i didn't reply. The problem is about the cable move. I don't use a rooter. I think it will have to be getting in touch with telewest. They will be very expensive I'm sure.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>