[access-uk] Re: cCleaner Help

  • From: "Jim Revill" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:56:14 -0000

Hi Chris
When you open ccleaner you are in the cleaner section which has two tabs: windows and applications with various items ticked by default. To configure, you need to go through the checklists in the tabs and untick anything you don't want to get rid of. The checklist for the windows tab starts with Internet Explorer items: temporary internet files, cookies, history etc. If you leave the default settings and click the analyse button (bottom left of pane) you get a list of files to be deleted but I don't know how to select from this list if I don't want to delete them all. So it's either all or nothing. Hope this helps.
Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>