[access-uk] Re: buying voices for windoweyes

  • From: "Gucukoglu, Ibrahim" <Ibrahim.Gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 10:26:13 +0000

Hi Adrian.

Give steve a call, he will be able to advise you further on this. His number
is 01438 742286.

Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Trainnee Digital Access Assistant
Tel: +44[0]20 73912381
RNIB Solutions
105 Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
Access Technology Sales Team: +44[0]20 7391 2280
local call rate: 0845 9000015
Local Call Rate: 0845 900001