[access-uk] Re: buying and selling second hand VI equipment

  • From: "goshawk" <dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:15:46 +0100

I think, you will find, that it is the case with second-hand zone, unless it
has changed lately, it is invitation only.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,
dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype,
dj-goshawk
windows live,
goshawk-on-horseback
goshawk-on-horseback@xxxxxxxxxx
phone, 02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice or text) 07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.