[access-uk] Re: buying and selling second hand VI equipment

  • From: "goshawk" <dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:39:29 +0100

I would highly recommend the following lists:

recycle-it, send a blank e-mail to:
recycle-it-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the bargain store, send a blank e-mail to:
thebargainstore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

there is another UK based one, but it is run by a real control freak, who ties
it down with so many rules and conditions, and if you have any kind of
disagreement with him what so ever, even if it is not list related, will use
any excuse to boot you off the list, just to up his score. that is the
second-hand zone list.
there are also a few others, but if you are in the UK, they are not that good,
as virtually all of there members are not in the UK.

hope this helps.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,
dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype,
dj-goshawk
windows live,
goshawk-on-horseback
goshawk-on-horseback@xxxxxxxxxx
phone, 02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice or text) 07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.