[access-uk] Re: buying a hard drive

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:39:07 +0000

Hi,

I got a 2TB from Maplin's for not much more than that at the beginning of the
year. They even told me that nowadays you can get small USB-driven 4TB drives.
For quality and durability, what do people think is the best - Seagate, Western
Digital or A N Other? Are there any makes it's wise to avoid?

Best,
Clive