[access-uk] Re: burning to dvd's

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:57:16 +0200

deepburner.com

has a free version of their program that will burn data dvd's.

hth

Doris
At 04:10 PM 9/27/2007 +0100, you wrote:

Hi Adrian

I use Nero and find it good. It has CD or DVD options and in each an option to write data. It will ask you for the data you want to add and normally you then finish it to close the disc. I would assume if you don't finish it you can then add at a later date. Very simple and easy. If you don't have Nero look on the SVP site as it's only about £3.50 to buy. You could get it when you purchase the DVD's from them. Best prices you'll find on the web.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>