[access-uk] Re: bulk conversions

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:14:24 -0000

Jim,

You can certainly do this in GoldWave by using the Batch Converter to be
found on the File menu.

Perhaps the easiest way to convert a group of files is to put them in a
folder by themselves and then to go to the Add Folder button in the batch
converter dialog and select that folder.  On the Convert tab in the batch
converter, you can select in which format you want to save the files and
various parameters, such as the bit rate, and the folder where they should
be saved.  Once you have this set up, you need to find the Begin button,
which will start the process.

I hope this helps.

Caroline.