[access-uk] Re: buffering problem with Win 98

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:22:24 +0100

I hate to say this, but

________________________________

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of alan pollard
Sent: 14 August 2006 11:23
To: access uk
Subject: [access-uk] buffering problem with Win 98

Hi List Members, I have just started downloading M P 3 music
files via a ,F T P Server,, and I  am experiencing what I
would describe  as buffering!.  I am playing them directly
from the hard drive  useing ,Windows media player, first up
I am useing Win 98 s e, with  only a P 2   prosesser and
just 64 meg's of ram, would such meager resourses be the
main problem ?,if so apart from upgradeing   the ram etc,is
their something I can do to improve matters ?thanking you in
anticipation.Alan