[access-uk] Re: broken laptop key

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 19:15:15 +0000

Hello Petrina.

Yes, it certainly is. laptop keyboards are easily replaceable by any reputable local computer shop, or I could always replace it for you. it shouldn't cost you more than £40. please drop me a note off list if interested to:

mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx

all the best,

Mo.

On 28/10/2015 18:40, Petrina Delves (Redacted sender delves465 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi all,
I have a Samsung laptop, and the letter y key plus the little rubber bit underneath has come off, and at the moment it is being held in place, with a bit of blue tack. So does anyone know if it is possible to get this repaired?. Thanks in advance for any help.
All the best
Petrina