[access-uk] broad band meters?

  • From: "Ali" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:43:17 +0100

Hi folks,

despite much googgling, can't seem to find a actual application  or tool which
will tell me how much of my monthly data allowance I've  used. Many of the
sites I have visited provide broad band calculators but what I need is some
kind of indication of how much I am actually using. I'm using a asus netbook
and Orange say every mb I use above my limit will cost me £1.27! I was assured
that such a tool exists by the nice people at Orange, so does anyone on list
know of such a thing? If yes then the details would be much appreciated!

Alistair