[access-uk] Re: breadmaking machines

  • From: <mary_tottle1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:40:19 +0100

Hi Brian,

I used to use a bread maker years ago but I believe it no longer is produced. All these machines seem to have bleeps on so say you want a large loaf cooked you press a button once, for wholemeal it may be four presses and so on depending on your machine and type of bread. Once most machines are turned off they start off from scratch so your large loaf will always be the first press of the button. I am also looking for another bread maker so will let you know what I can find.

Regards

Mary
----- Original Message ----- From: "brian williams" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>