[access-uk] Re: braille statements RNIB sides with the Ombudsman

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 21:51:46 +0000

Sorry to disagree here. When producing bulk braille, it is always wisest to
consider the likely lowest common denominator. Many people, especially those
learning braille in later life, find double sided difficult to read. And as
far as things like bank statements are concerned, there is way more numerical
data, so even grade 1 production isn't a major issue.

That said, I'm about to post something on the "Preferences" subject.

George