[access-uk] braille sense speakers was: Re: Transferring music from PC to iOS device

  • From: Rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 16:09:34 +0100

Hello,
Know that the sense has 11 equaliser settings, right? The media player is
awesome to screw around with.

From: ?was <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 4 August 2015 3.43 pm

John,

I got Mike a 64GB card from Amazon recently for a little over £14 and he'll
get all his music on for that.

I've just checked to find the order but it's not showing now, so maybe
they're out of stock of that, but it was a Kingston, I think.

Carol P

From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 4 August 2015 1.10 pm

0was
0was
0was Hi Carol
0was
0was I couldn't agree with you more.
0was
0was I have spent the entire morning with iTunes and messing around trying
0was sync my own music over. I did it, but I just didn't like the way it
was
0was laid out on my device, and after getting in a tangle with playlists, I
0was restored my iPod Touch to factory defaults. I now have it back to my
0was purchased music only, and unless I can be taught how to use that
horrible
0was iTunes program, I will just stick to using it for transferring and
0was backing
0was up what I have bought.
0was
0was As you say, by the time you need to use the program again, most of
what
0was you
0was did before is forgotten or irrelevant as things have changed. Who
wants
0was to
0was write or record an idiot's guide to using iTunes? (smile.)
0was
0was Kind Regards,
0was
0was Jackie Brown
0was Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
0was jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was Check out my website: www.thebrownsplace.info
0was Read my EyeWrite blog: www.thebrownsplace.info/"page,i;d=136
0was Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace
0was Skype: thejackmate
0was
0was -----Original Message-----
0was From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
0was Of
0was ,c;arol.eap;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Redacted sender
0was "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
0was Sent: 04 August 2015 12.55
0was To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was Subject: [access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Transferring music from PC to iOS
device
0was
0was Jackie,
0was
0was It does my head in also and I use it as little as possible, so by the
0was time I
0was do have to use again, I've forgotten the little I knew to start with!
0was Wish
0was someone would do more of a teach-in podcast, so a number of sessions
and
0was taking through bit by bit, but I guess, by the time they completed it,
0was new
0was version would be out and things would have changed! <Smiles>
0was
0was Carol P
0was
0was ----- Original Message -----
0was From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
0was To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
0was Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 3.48 PM
0was Subject: [access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Transferring music from PC to iOS
device
0was
0was
0was > Hi again Kevin
0was >
0was > I sort of see what you need to do in iTunes now, and have partly
0was > managed
0was > to
0was > achieve it.
0was >
0was > I copied a folder of my own music to the Automatically Add To iTunes
0was > folder
0was > on my PC. I then went into iTunes, and selected Music from the list
0was > where
0was > Summary is at the top. Then I checked the box for only adding
selected
0was > items. I let my iPod sync, then checked to see if the music I
wished
0was > to
0was > transfer had landed on my device and it had.
0was >
0was > The only problem now is that it appears under the My Music tab on my
0was > iPod
0was > alongside all my purchases. This is fine, except I had intended the
0was > folder
0was > of music I transferred to be in a folder of its own, but it isn't.
0was >
0was > How then do I get the 100 tracks I transferred from my own
collection
0was > into
0was
0was > a
0was > folder of their own, even though I did put the said songs within a
0was > folder
0was > in
0was > iTunes to start with? Is it that I have to create a playlist for
these
0was > songs and, if so, how do I do that now the stuff is on my device?
0was >
0was > Sorry to ask so many questions, my head feels scrambled with the
amount
0was > of
0was > concentration the hateful iTunes has demanded of me lately! (smile.)
0was >
0was > Thanks very much for your help.
0was >
0was > Kind Regards,
0was >
0was > Jackie Brown
0was > Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was > jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
0was > jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was > Check out my website: www.thebrownsplace.info
0was > Read my EyeWrite blog: www.thebrownsplace.info/"page,i;d=136
0was > Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace
0was > Skype: thejackmate
0was >
0was > -----Original Message-----
0was > From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
0was > Behalf
0was > Of
0was > Kevin Lloyd
0was > Sent: 02 August 2015 10.30
0was > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was > Subject: [access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Transferring music from PC to iOS
0was > device
0was >
0was > Hi Jackie.
0was >
0was > Do you have your music loaded in iTunes? You will need to do this
as
0was > the
0was > first step.
0was >
0was > If so, do you want to load all of your music in your iTunes library
or
0was > just
0was > some selective tracks or albums?
0was >
0was > If you want to load all of your iTunes library, when your phone is
0was > connected, go into the device menu and select the music tab. Tab
until
0was > you
0was > find the radio button Sync entire music library and press spacebar to
0was > select
0was > it.
0was >
0was > Alternatively, if you only want a selective list, the best way to do
0was > this
0was > is
0was > to create a playlist in Itunes and add your music to that playlist.
0was > Now
0was > again when your phone is connected, go into the device menu and tab
0was > the
0was > Music tab and press spacebar to select it. Tab until you find the
0was > radio
0was > button Sync selected playlists, artists and genres and press
spacebar
0was > to
0was > select it.
0was > Now tab to the playlists tree view and arrow down to your playlist
and
0was > press
0was > spacebar to select it.
0was >
0was > Once you have done either of the above, tab to the sync button, press
0was > spacebar and the music will be loaded to your phone.
0was >
0was > Regards.
0was >
0was > Kevin
0was >
0was > -----Original Message-----
0was > From: Jackie Brown
0was > Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 12.41 PM
0was > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx be 'Bcab Discussion List'
0was > Subject: [Bulk] [access-uk] Transferring music from PC to iOS device
0was >
0was > Please accept my apologies, I realise this might be a tedious thread
0was > for
0was > some people.
0was >
0was > Using the latest iTunes and iOS releases, I want to transfer some of
my
0was > own
0was > music onto one of my iOS devices. Using a Windows PC and latest JAWS
0was > release, does someone please have step-by-step instructions on how
0was > do
0was > this? I have my data backed up, and I can see my iTunes purchases
on
0was > my
0was > devices. But I just can't seem to work out how to get anything from
my
0was > own
0was > collection across.
0was >
0was > Thanks for any help. Please feel free to drop me a note off list if
it
0was > avoids repetition.
0was > Check out my website: www.thebrownsplace.info Read my EyeWrite blog:
0was > www.thebrownsplace.info/"page,i;d=136
0was > Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace
0was > Skype: thejackmate
0was >
0was >
0was > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0was > ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=unsubscribe]
0was > ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0was > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was > ** and in the Subject line type
0was > ** unsubscribe
0was > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0was > ** immediately-following link:-
0was > ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=faq]
0was > ** or send a message, to
0was > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq