[access-uk] Re: braille sense replacement

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqib1975@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:23:17 +0100

Hi. Yesterday I bought a Kindle Fire 7 for £50 and the browser along with
everything else is accessible and these Braille devices cost up to a £1000 or
more and the browser is out of date to run properly? Why are people wasting
their money investing in such devices?

Sent from my iPad Air 2

On 14 Oct 2015, at 10:00, Rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
The browser is hopeless, I agree. While its not awesome, its the best out of
the lot. But look at from the bright side. The braille plus 18, made by APH,
turned out so badly, that they have even discontinued it.