[access-uk] Re: braille note touch

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:22:58 +0100

Hi there Janet and John,

You'll find me there, with others.

To subscribe go try the usual message and send to

braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It worked for me and I eventually heard from the moderator. I can let you have his details if you don't hear for a while.

There's one slight difference to this list and that is that the Reply-To field sends to us direct, so effectively the others don't see any reply. This in turn means you're totally reliant on someone to answer your message, or make a comment, but I realise it does keep the traffic down.

John, how are you getting on now with your BN? Janet, did you get one in the end?

Mike and I deliberated for quite a while but took the plunge in the end as it was time to decide and gain £999 for our older BrailleNote Apex, or just lose that amount and maybe get one later ...

It does show some promise but only time will tell if they'll really work on a number of things that I would like to see sorted in one way or another.

Hope this might be helpful!

Carol P

Carol P - UK

Please can someone tell me if there is a mailing list for braille note touch
users?  Thanks a lot   Janet

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq