[access-uk] Re: braille from HSBC technical issues

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 11:41:41 +0000

there must be some way you can go to hire a Daugherty I make an appeal.

On 11 Nov 2015, at 11:38, Derek Hornby <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Notice they don't want to consult
with George, or Steven Tyler.

Also they say
"don't have the option to print Braille statements on one side"

But they do have the option.

Seems Ombudsman believes, what the bank says is true.