[access-uk] Re: bosh washing machines

  • From: "Martin Wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 08:47:43 +0100

In my experience The amount of water used in a washer is never enough to make
it so full water flows all over the floor if the door is opened mid cycle. The
water pools in the bottom of the drum, and may be up to the level of the lower
seal in the inside of the drum, but no further. The agitation of the water
causes the clothes to be washed. And yes, all machines can be opened mid cycle
inn case of machine breakdown. If the machine fails, the computer will allow
the door to be opened in most cases.