[access-uk] Re: bosh washing machines

  • From: Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 23:06:11 +0100

Alison, which just goes to prove that anyone who works for an insurance company should be publicly executed for the good of society We're all !being robbed by these people all the time!
Alex

On 16/08/2015 22:50, CJ &AA MAY wrote:

My husband wasn't amused, Eleanor!
The insurance company also ripped us off. We had a "new for old" policy and
when the assessor came out, he said that if we could keep the claim down to
under a thousand pounds, it would go through within the month. So we only
claimed for the washing machine and carpets (even though the water had
affected the paintwork on our dining-room suite and the wooden legs on our
three piece suite. The claim took nearly 8 months to clear!
Alison