[access-uk] boot up changes?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:23:51 +0100

hi guys, could someone please step me through the changing of the boot sequence
in XP Home.
My friend has to change the boot up sequence from C, to the CD Rom Drive, as
she needs to clean Install of Windows XP.
Please give step by step Instructions, in how to achieve this, through the Bios.
Billy
** vacation ## d