[access-uk] Re: bluetooth headsets

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:15:24 +0100

Hi Barbra.

Did you look under the error messages section?  The author explains how to
uninstall then reinstall the Bluetooth device.  The reason the widcomm
Bluetooth software probably won't install is because it can't find a compatible
Bluetooth device, but if you follow the instructions on the website I told you
about, let me know if you have better luck.  Who'd have thought getting
Bluetooth up and running would be so complicated? *smile*.

All the best, Ibrahim.