[access-uk] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:44:03 +0100

Hi Will.

OK, check out the Jabra Halo headphones. They're coming out on the 20th of August, priced at £69.99. They're cordless headphones that can be used with any Bluetooth media player or phone, but if your unlucky enough not to have Bluetooth on your media player, you can also use the supplied cord to connect your mp3 player to these headphones whilst at the same time enjoying cordless calls on your phone. Here is the information from play and the web page to preorder yours:
http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/11065747/Jabra-Halo-Bluetooth-Headphones/Product.html

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>