[access-uk] Re: blogging!possibly o t??

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:22:50 +0000

Hi,

You don't necessarily need software, though you can have more
control/configuration if you do.  I haven't tried any software but I
use wordpress.com to host my blog.  It's free and easy to get started
though there are a few things you can't do without sighted help, which
is annoying but so far I've only wanted to do one of those things and
apart from that I find it friendly.  Wordpress also do blogging
software but that's wordpress.org and I haven't tried it.

hth, Catherine