[access-uk] Re: blame where due

  • From: "Clive Lever" <clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:43:53 +0100

Hello Hazel,

on the face of it this sounds like a real carping whinge (smile), but thanks
for sending. At work we are about to upgrade my PC from Jaws 11 to Jaws 13, and
your message has prompted me to recommend that we first try a demo of 13 before
spending out. You may have just saved my employers some dosh.

Ta,
Clive