[access-uk] Re: blackberry q10 with screen reader

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:49:59 -0500

I would think the keyboard on a blackberry would not be a problem for totally
blind people with sensitive and dexterous fingers.  My son had a blackberry and
showed it to me.  My HTCOzone has the same sort of keyboard, and I love it.
    From: "Ian Robinson"
    To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Hi Louise,

    I’ve no experience of using a Blackberry phone, with or without a screen
    reader, but it might be worth thinking about how much help you’ll be able
    get from other users. I’m guessing there aren’t many Blackberry screen
    reader users around.

    However, if you should choose an iPhone or Android device, you’ll probably
    get lots of help and info from other users, podcasts, web sites, etc.

    Just a thought.

    Regards.

    Ian