[access-uk] Re: black on black?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:05:19 +0100

Surely not as NVDA doesn't provide any means of scraping the screen. I have both NVDA and JAWS on my netbook and no such conflicts occur, which is to be expected.

Mr Technician
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 18/05/2010 15:39, Alistair wrote:
Hi Tristram,
Thanks for this, She had been having a look at NVDA and thinks this
might have been a issue. The link you provided seems to have sorted it
out, thanks!
alistair