[access-uk] big problem with hp g6 notbook pc

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 20:25:26 +0530

hi all i have a hp g6 notebook pc with amd processer and amd radion
dual graphics enabled has a 4gb ram and a 2.70 ghz processer and i
work on this pc in my office today when i was working the pc suddenly
went off when i started it the screen doesnt come on at all nor does
windows come on or i hear any login sound only the fans run and the
power led are on there is no hard drive indicater for this 1 what may
be the problem? it runs windows 7 home 64 bits if it has anything to
matter

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto