[access-uk] Re: big problem in upgrading from 32 bit to 64 bit of windows

  • From: Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:32:28 +0530

hi.
i have 1 more way.
as the c drive marking inactive is risky as if it doesnt work there is
no way for me to get into windows.
i have a 32 bit dvd.
what if i copy that dvd on a pendrive and after copying go to sources
and replace the 32 bit wim with the 64 bit wim?
will that install?

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto