[access-uk] Re: best tablet?

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 14:38:18 -0000

Hi Steve

Useful to know, thanks.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate
-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Nutt
Sent: 01 December 2014 13:40
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: best tablet?

Hi Jackie,

Actually, the Hudl can be turned on without sight.

When you first turn it on, at the setup screen, hold down the power for
about three seconds, then release and put two fingers on the screen.  Hold
them there for another three or four seconds until it starts talking.  it
will then ask if you want accessibility turned on.  You can double tap the
Yes button and it will continue talking.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services