[access-uk] Re: best internet provider?

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Hallsworth <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:58:22 +0100

Hi Chris,

The fact that you are using Sky Connect shows that Sky is not compatible with
your line. Sky Connect is only offered as a package to people who cannot get
the official Sky packages on their phonelines or in the areas they live in.
Which is why if the service is down, Sky won't be able to help as its out of
their hands. And its for that reason I switched away from Sky Connect. I had
dreadful speeds, unacceptable customer service support offered, and in the end
they couldn't fix my issues because it was a problem with the BT phoneline.

--This message is a reply to Chris Hallsworth. The subject of the original
message was '[access-uk] Re: best internet provider?'. Original message text
has been omitted.--

JLS Radio is no more! Instead, check out my new blog at:
http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes
--
Contact Details
--
E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
Message sent at 02:55:50 PM GMT on Friday, April 03, 2009