[access-uk] Re: best internet provider?

  • From: "Brian" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 13:44:55 +0100

We've had no problem with Virgin at all as far as internet and phone service or TV is concerned. We did have a problem at the installation stage with incompetent installation engineers, but since then, we've been very happy. broadband, TV and phone £30 per month inclusive of free weekend calls. Of course, it may be different at the moment depending what the offers are.

Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>