[access-uk] Re: [bcab] getting printer to print labels?

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tvi-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:56:55 +0100

Simon,

Why do you think all of your thoughts are of "high priority" and that they
should appear in other people's e-mail as such.

I don't object to your questions, just that you feel you are more important
than others.

I have already sent you a note on this, with the simple reply that you  have
your e-mail set to this.

In my view it is wrong and you should only set e-mails to "high priority" if
they need that status. You may not be  the important person that you may
think you are!

If you wish to discuss this further please do it off list.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or : (work)