[access-uk] Re: bbc stuff

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:34:22 +0100

Hi, well, on the new Iplayer, it won't play at all for me and having buttons
which my Jaws 9 can't identify functions for means that in my view, the new
Iplayer is inaccessible. One of the buttons was labelled "1", another just
said Button, can't remember the third, and there isn't a simple way to land
on a station name and just be able to play it either, so it's very slow for
us to use. I'd encourage the BBC to work with Alasdair and the Webbie
products as they provide a very slick way to handle the whole situation, and
hopefully other broadcasters could follow as we do want to play their
content too!

Cheers
Dave