[access-uk] Re: bbc iplayer with AD

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:16:12 +0000

Know you can't download usingg that programme, that's why I didn't suggest it. I don't think you can download the audio described versions of programmes, but in your last post I think it was telling you to go to the normal version of the programme page rather than the audio described version and there may be an optin there under more downloads to download the audio described version. It is a bit annoying but I don't usually download them anyway.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:10 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: bbc iplayer with AD

OK I've installed this but when I go to the iplayer site where the
program is listed there isn't any button for play/pause and no download link.

Martin

john poole recently said:-

Hi,
Try