[access-uk] Re: basic embossers

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:05:07 +0100

Oh sorry George, of curse you too and you who got mine working for me when the company who provided it to me culd not. I will not give the name of the embosser.Your Kevin was a star as I recall. I do not think he is on this list.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>