[access-uk] Re: backup

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:55:20 +0100

I've just started using karens replicator having been aware of it for quite
some time. It's super easy to use but quite powerful.
The first time you use it you configure a "job' e.g. tell it what you want
backing up and where you want it backing up to. You can configure whether you
want sub folders to be included, and if you want deletions and changes to be
reflected in the back-up or if you just want new files to be added to the
back-up.

You can choose if you want the back-up to be done on a schedule or manually.
When a job is configured - and you can have as many jobs set-up as you like.
You are presented with a list of them. You just tick or check the ones you want
to be run, and either wait for the schedule to do it, or if doing it manually
click the run jobs button and leave it be.

Couldn't be any easier.

It's free and easy to find on line just search for it by name.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333
E: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx