[access-uk] Re: backing up registry?

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:57:19 -0000

Won't doing it this way simply export the current Tree (in this case the
Root), and not its sub-keys? According to an article I read on the MS KB,
they advise you to use the backup utility if you're wanting to back up the
entire Registry. The problem is I can't seem to find the said utility in
System tools, which is the direction they seem to point the user.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK