[access-uk] backing up messages in outlook express

  • From: "terrcooper" <terry.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:17:35 +0100

Hi all

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I would like to know how to back
up messages aht I have in outlook express.

I'm wiping my pc today, as I'd like a clean install.  I've backed up my address
book, but just can't remember how to back up messages in the in box, sent
items, etc, well apart from saving them individually, but don't really want to
have to do that.

Thanks for any help.

Terry