[access-uk] Re: awesome bose minst bluetooth wireless speaker

  • From: Paul Warner <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:02:41 +0100

I have tried and failed to locate these speakers using Google - are they distributed widely?

I am also interested in the Desaia Beat Box speakers which are just about £50. Does anyone know how they compare to these Bose speakers?

Paul

On 21/07/2013 20:30, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Andrew.

I can vouch for their stereo credentials, the cube has a speaker on both the left and right side, so while the stereo field is very narrow, it is never the less a stereo speaker.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew Hesser
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 6:05 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: awesome bose minst bluetooth wireless speaker

Hi

I'm a little confused as I'm sure Steve replied to this message to say "yes"
they are stereo.

Kind regards

Andrew