[access-uk] avg deleting text in e-mails

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk post" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:08:26 +0100

HI everyone,
I know the text will go through this time.  HOwever, I've had to uncheck the
"use outlook express 5 plugin" to do this.

for some reason, with that enabled, when i send e-mail, the text just seems
to be removed from it.  I had cleared the certification boxes for imcoming
and outgoing mail but, that didn't make any difference.  the tests I kept
sending to my own address.  I really don't know what I earth I'm doing.  I'm
thinking maybe I'll register and get a fresh copy of AVG.

I very fed up Justin!

** vacation ## d