[access-uk] Re: authorising jaws

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:36:13 -0000

Of course they aren't. I was just putting in my 2 penny's worth for window-eyes as most people on here seem to be jaws users. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/01/2009 10:54 pm

Hi Damon,

If this is the NC10, it has this horrible thing on it called Mcafee
Security. When you try to authorise JAWS, there is a window that comes up
in Mcafee, saying do you want to allow JAWS to access the Internet?  Say
yes, and you'll be OK. Alternatively, uninstall that crap and you'll work
just fine.

All the best

Steve