[access-uk] Re: audio players:

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:58:37 -0000

Jim, I take it that you listen to books in MP3 formats? The Creative Zen Stone
1GB then would be a good choice.

However, for a better advice, tell us what formats you want your new device to
play. e.g. the Victor Reader Stream is more versatile and feature rich but it's
considerably more expensive than the Zen Stone.

HTH,
Amro