[access-uk] Re: audio output on the Logic ldr freeview box

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:53:46 -0000

        Hi there Jackie & Pele,

Yes Jackie up until now I have connected both the Sky receiver, dvd player
and a freeview box to my hifi via phono leads.  I do have a scart to phono
lead too but I'm not sure how to connect it all to have the freeview, dvd
and scart phono lead connected at the same tmetime.  I am more interested in
what the 2 holes are on the back of the Logic box which seem to be the only
spare sockets but which don't appear to take the standard phono leads.

Where is sighted help when you need it, well she's out shopping actually!!

Thanks anyway,

Phil

---
Phil Stephenson