[access-uk] audio output on the Logic ldr freeview box

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:05:41 -0000

Hi,

Have now got myself one of the Logic freeview boxes with built in AD, good
stuff, especially like the fact there is an easy to find button for
switching the AD on and off on the control, my kids / wife don't always want
it on if I'm not watching.

Anyway I am wanting to connect the unit to my stereo which I used to do via
line in / out connections on my Sky box however the inputs there are on the
back of the Logic box don't seem to fit with the standard red & white line
in / line out leads I've used before, is there an adaptor I need, a
different kind of lead or does the box not support this sort of connection
although the blurb does say it has digital audio output?

Anyway anyone with one of these boxes got any insight?

many thanks as ever,

Phil

---
Phil Stephenson